AF 2014 BEST PAPER AWARDS
Best Research Paper Award
Prof. Alain Devalle
University of Turin, Italy
Dr. Michael Falta
University of Otago, New Zealand
Best Student Research Paper Awards
Ms. Sasithorn Supatanakornkij
The University of Edinburgh Business School, United Kingdom
Global Science and Technology Forum
As financial markets integrate and business operations diversify, the need for adoption of common global accounting practices intensifies. Heightening this need further are inadequacies in reporting systems that sometimes undermine the credibility of published financial data. Incidences of inadequate reporting in turn have brought a call for research on how to align the content and presentation of corporate financial statements better with the interests of those statements’ users.
The AF conference is a forum of communication for academics, researchers, practitioners, and policymakers in the areas of accounting and finance. Through its broadly defined scope, we welcome research in areas such as accounting history, finance, financial reporting and communication methodologies, interdisciplinary perspectives on accounting, management control, and public sector financial management. The AF conference provides an outlet for high-quality, refereed, empirical research on all aspects of accounting and finance. Purely theoretical research with the potential for empirical applications and in-depth literature reviews also are welcome.
||Prof. Ho Yew Kee
Professor and Head
Department of Accounting
NUS Business School
National University of Singapore
• The Conference Proceedings (all accepted papers of the conference)Print ISSN: 2251-1997, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-2004: will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest, Ulrichsweb, PsycEXTRA and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect
and Cabell's Directories amongst others,
• Journal: All authors attending the conference will be invited to publish in the GSTF Journal on Business Review (GBR) on complimentary basis. All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. GBR is hosted on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform for independent journals - Global Science Journals (GSJ). (GBR) (Print ISSN: 2251-3388, E-periodical: 2251-3396) is indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb, Cabell's Directories, EconBiz, IndexCopernicus journalseek and will be submitted to CAS, Scopus, ScienceDirect, Googe Scholar, amongst others, where applicable.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Business Review: Advanced Applications" to be published by GSTF.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• AF 2015 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the AF 2015. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 35 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Partner Universities, please visit :http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php