AF 2013 BEST PAPER AWARDS
Best Research Paper Award
Dr. Karina Sopp
University of Vienna, Austria
Best Student Research Paper Awards
Faridah Najuna Misman
La Trobe University, Australia
Colin Byron Nierenz
German Police Academy, Germany
Best Papers Published In
International Journal of Economics and Applied Research
CONFERENCE TO BE HELD IN
Global Science and Technology Forum
As financial markets integrate and business operations diversify, there is a need for adoption of common global accounting practices. This need is further intensified when inadequacies in the financial reporting system have surfaced more often than not in the recent past infringing the credibility of reported financial data. Such incidents have bought a call for a research on better alignment of corporate financial reporting requirements amongst users of financial statements.
The AF conference is a forum of communication for academics, researchers, practitioners, and policymakers in the areas of accounting and finance. Through its broadly defined scope, we welcome research in areas such as accounting history, finance, financial reporting and communication methodologies, interdisciplinary perspectives on accounting, management control and public sector financial management. The AF conference provides an outlet for high-quality refereed empirical research on all aspects of accounting and finance. Purely theoretical research with the potential for empirical applications and in depth literature reviews will also be considered.
• The 2014 Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-1997, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-2004): will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest, Ulrichsweb, PsycEXTRA and will be submitted to Scopus,
and Cabell's Directories amongst others,
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal on Business Review (GBR) (Print ISSN: 2010-4804, E-periodical: 2251-2888) which is indexed by EconBiz, EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest and Cabell's Directories.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Business Review: Advanced Applications" to be published by GSTF.
• The top 2 to 3 papers will also be published in the International Journal of Economic Sciences and Applied Research (IJESAR) (Print ISSN: 1791-5120, Online ISSN: 1971-3373), which is indexed by EconLit, RePEc, CEEOL, DOAJ and SSRN.
• AF 2014 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the AF 2014. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
VIDEO INTERVIEWS 2013
AF 2013 Author Delegate
Ministry of Education and Culture
Bosnia and Herzegovina
AF 2013 Best Student Paper Award Recipient
Faridah Najuna Misman
La Trobe University
AF 2013 Program Committee Member
Dr. Marco Tutino
Roma TRE University
AF 2013 Dr. Jianing Fang, CPA, CITP
Visiting Assistant Professor of Accounting
School of Management, Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York, USA
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 35 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Parnter Universities, please visit :http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php