AF 2013 BEST PAPER AWARDS
Best Research Paper Award
Dr. Karina Sopp
University of Vienna, Austria
Best Student Research Paper Awards
Faridah Najuna Misman
La Trobe University, Australia
Colin Byron Nierenz
German Police Academy, Germany
Best Papers Published In
International Journal of Economics and Applied Research
CONFERENCE TO BE HELD IN
Global Science and Technology Forum
As financial markets integrate and business operations diversify, the need for adoption of common global accounting practices intensifies. Heightening this need further are inadequacies in reporting systems that sometimes undermine the credibility of published financial data. Incidences of inadequate reporting in turn have brought a call for research on how to align the content and presentation of corporate financial statements better with the interests of those statements’ users.
The AF conference is a forum of communication for academics, researchers, practitioners, and policymakers in the areas of accounting and finance. Through its broadly defined scope, we welcome research in areas such as accounting history, finance, financial reporting and communication methodologies, interdisciplinary perspectives on accounting, management control, and public sector financial management. The AF conference provides an outlet for high-quality, refereed, empirical research on all aspects of accounting and finance. Purely theoretical research with the potential for empirical applications and in-depth literature reviews also are welcome.
• The 2014 Conference Proceedings (Print ISSN: 2251-1997, E-Periodical ISSN: 2251-2004): will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest, Ulrichsweb, PsycEXTRA and will be submitted to Scopus,
and Cabell's Directories amongst others,
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• Journal: Depending on their importance, originality, quality, relevance and other editorial considerations, eligible research articles will be invited for publication in the GSTF Journal on Business Review (GBR) (Print ISSN: 2010-4804, E-periodical: 2251-2888) which is indexed by EconBiz, EBSCO, CrossRef, Proquest and Cabell's Directories.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Business Review: Advanced Applications" to be published by GSTF.
• The top 2 to 3 papers will also be published in the International Journal of Economic Sciences and Applied Research (IJESAR) (Print ISSN: 1791-5120, Online ISSN: 1971-3373), which is indexed by EconLit, RePEc, CEEOL, DOAJ and SSRN.
• AF 2014 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals are invited for submission to the AF 2014. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
GSTF is a proud partner of 35 Universities around the globe. For a complete list of GSTF Parnter Universities, please visit :http://www.globalstf.org/partner-universities.php